Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys....
    I'd plan to study in Australia Perth .
    some things that I feel confuse , hope to get help .
    1) cost living , about how much? Is there high ? I heard that the cost living in perth is the most cheap in Australia .

2) rent house problem/ confuse.
    I've viewed some website about rent hous, I'm confuse with this, example : 2bedroom and 1 bathroom.
    its means that should rent whole house?
    or it actually means that there's just two bedroom for rent ?

I go with my friend and we wish to rent whole house, I wish to get help from you guys.thanks

3) also rent problems .
    AUD200 per week.
    ist pay by week or monthly ?

my economy was very limit.

4) I wish to study business course ,
    and my country doesn't provide TOEFL or IELTS when secondary school, so we'd just form 5 result ( came from Malaysia ,form 5 spm result, if you guys know that)

Is that means I need to study general English ? Or I need to study permenant IELTS course in Australia Perth ?

Afterwards, just continue to university?

Thats all , thanks for help .

ReputationRep:
    1. Cost of living throughout Australia is fairly high but I'm not sure how Perth compares.

2. When they say "2 bedrooms 1 bathroom" they mean that the house contains 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. You are renting the whole house, and it will usually contain rooms that are neither bedroom nor bathroom too. If someone is listing a single room in a house, it will be described as a sharehouse in the ad.

3. Rent is usually listed at the weekly rate and charged fortnightly. For a house listed at $200/week, you would pay $400 every second week.

4. You should check with the college you wish to study with. Different universities have different ways of dealing with the language requirements, and different colleges within a university sometimes differ from the rest of the university too.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, may I know how to apply visa and what type of visa should we choose? And, what should we prepare for visa?

Can you introduce which college/university for me, and my result is not so good. Are there accept Malaysia form five result? And, can you send me the tuition fees, because Im novice.

How about the college/university payment, is it pay by whole semester or by month?

Thanks ...

ReputationRep:
    All of these questions are best answered by the University you intend applying to. If you look under 'International Admissions' on the website, there will be an email address you can write to.

ReputationRep:
    I'd already found... Some of that doesn't show what I want to ask .... Btw, thanks .

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.