Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Who else is considering going to Badock hall? What are you studying? What are your interests outside of school?

For past/current students, do you recommend Badock Hall? Why?

Would be nice to get a little insight to the lifestyle in Badock

ReputationRep:
    I didn't go they're my self but my sibling did. It's quiet old if you get what i mean. As in generic post-war accommodation which isn't special. I'm told it's got a good student bar. It's quiet far away from some of the faculties and the buses are in my experience unreliable in Bristol. His housemates said that their hall (it was a newly built) had a really bad social atmosphere within the halls.They said Badock every one was quiet friendly. The food is mixed; the amount of times I've heard complaints of their inability to produce a good curry!

ReputationRep:
    well that's a bummer :/

Guess i'll have a look at the other catered houses then. You heard anything good about any of the other catered houses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wondermop)
    well that's a bummer :/

Guess i'll have a look at the other catered houses then. You heard anything good about any of the other catered houses?
    Nope sorry

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.