Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

"Anger as Justin Bieber late for London O2 gig" Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anger as Justin Bieber late for London O2 gig

"Teen pop idol Justin Bieber has angered parents by emerging onstage for a concert at London's O2 Arena almost two hours late.

While the 19-year-old singer's young fans were kept waiting, frantic parents converged on the venue expecting to pick up their children.

It follows reports Bieber's gig in Nottingham on Saturday also began late.

Fans tweeting from inside the O2 said there were boos from some in the crowd almost an hour before he emerged."

Usually I don't give a crap about stuff like this or even give a toss about Justin Bieber. However I have made an exception today, not because of him, but the kids and people he has disappointed, not to forget his appalling manners of not even apologising and saying stuff like this "since i have been here it hasnt been easy with the press at times but I have loved it. so let me say this...".

All I can say is that hopefully these fans can open their eyes and wake up, and stop wasting their money and time on idiots like him. Like seriously, no apology, no comments from his team about whats happened, I wonder if they'll even get a refunded. Some kid spent 20 seconds at another event for £300

ReputationRep:
    Fans are stupid to wait there for two hours. More stupid not to ask for a refund.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone actually paid £300 to see Justin Bieber?

But in all seriousness, he's a complete and utter prick. I can't wait for the next five years to end. By then all his teen girl fans will have gone and he'll be entertaining at children's parties for $6/hour.

ReputationRep:
    Tell this to Guns 'n' Roses fans. They'll laugh. 2 hours is nothing compared to waiting for Axl Rose to turn up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genocidal)

But in all seriousness, he's a complete and utter prick. I can't wait for the next five years to end. By then all his teen girl fans will have gone and he'll be entertaining at children's parties for $6/hour.
    I approve.

ReputationRep:

for 20 seconds :lolwut:

I can't wait either.

ReputationRep:
    "Everyone was on edge and as more time passed, everyone was getting more worried and booing."
    Richard Hayward, from Folkestone, Kent, said he had to deal with an "inconsolable" daughter who was in floods of tears as she was only able to see 15 minutes of the concert before they had to get the last train home.
    "Kids were crying because some of them did not have the opportunity to see Justin Bieber," he said.

ReputationRep:

lol.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.