Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Top ten must see films? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarcasticMel)
    Hm, some good films but not sure if all of them are top 10 "must see". Like Skyfall sure great but really top 10? Same with Philomena or Hunger Games.
    I know most of these are hardly classics but it's a personal thing, I loved Philomena and Catching Fire. Truth is a top 10 is difficult, it would be more like a top 30 for me.

ReputationRep:
    Green Mile has to be in there. Not seen Good Will Hunting yet!

I'd say Castaway too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukip72)
    I know most of these are hardly classics but it's a personal thing, I loved Philomena and Catching Fire. Truth is a top 10 is difficult, it would be more like a top 30 for me.
    Yea I know what you mean, I also put in some I just like in this list, e.g. The Blind Side. Probably the film I could watch any time and still enjoy it even though I've already seen it about 6 times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBallWinner)
    Green Mile has to be in there. Not seen Good Will Hunting yet!

I'd say Castaway too.
    It's brilliant, make sure you see it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarcasticMel)
    Yea I know what you mean, I also put in some I just like in this list, e.g. The Blind Side. Probably the film I could watch any time and still enjoy it even though I've already seen it about 6 times.
    It's a great film The Blind Side, only seen it once though going to watch again some time soon.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.