Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    dad lots better now thanks, yes would be great to meet up, am away for the easter hols but anytime after that would be great

ReputationRep:
    Waugh, starting to wander if we're only 2 on course lol! Have you had any paperwork from ucas or uni yet? I've had emails but nothing in post x

ReputationRep:
    hi amy - sure we won't be lol, had the basic info pack, also have applied for my maintaince loan ready for when bursary info is available. Just booked to go on the application 2013 nurses day at the uni which sounds interesting

ReputationRep:
    Yeah on June 14th? I have booked afternoon session. You got you conditional about a week before me so maybe I just need to wait lol. Hoping I can get bursary and any grants going and not have to apply for the sf loan! Xx

ReputationRep:
    I got the pack a few days after I firmed - it was just accommodation brochure and a letter, you will get some bursary and then the child/independants grants etc, I have applied for the loan as I am giving up my job so need more than the bursary

ReputationRep:
    Do you know how much your getting for grants and bursary x

ReputationRep:
    no just estimates

ReputationRep:
    Waughy will inbox you on here my name etc so we can meet up and have a natter x

ReputationRep:
    How are you all? Did you go to open day? X

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, i am waiting for my results from my HEFC exams. I have chosen York as my Firm and Northumbria as my insurance to study learning disability nursing ... So scared !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When do you get results Hun x

ReputationRep:
    Friday so nervous x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Let us know Hun. Friday as in today? X

ReputationRep:
    I got in 1 distinction 5 merits

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amymorpeth)
    I'm up in morpeth and am to a mature student (34 when I start!, if I start). Wish I had applied years ago, but with kids, work etc never been the right time! I've been a carer for 15 years, my brother has severe autism, son has adhd and aspergers and my daughter has chronic fatigue syndrome. Plus I've worked in ld for last 3-4 years solidly, it's all I've ever known. Do you worry about job prospects and availability after the degree x
    my brother is autistic.it's really difficult.

ReputationRep:
    Hey am new here guys, took a last min decision to apply for clearing and go a place on ld nursing. Wooooo so whos gonna be there with me? By the looks of it not many people! Hmmmm

ReputationRep:
    hello

we are a very select group there are only about 25 places

see you on the 16th x

ReputationRep:
    Me too see you on 16th x

ReputationRep:
    So what you doing in preparation for uni? I've got student nurse handbook ( fab read), nursing calculations book, medical dictionary and already had bnf! Bought lots of stationary and folders galore as I'm an organisation freak. Trying to decide on a pc now!! X

ReputationRep:
    Waw @amymorpeth u sound very organised! As I had decided to leave uni till 2014 and then changed my mind at the last min, I have done no prep! Eeeeek but I do have the nursing handbook (not read yet tho lol). Im suprised to see that its sucj a small group as I believe there was quite a few places in clearing arout 7 I think! I am super excited but also absolutely terrified at going to uni how are u all feeling about it?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.