Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I was one of two at interviews when I had mine and at open day i felt like I was the only one doing ld!! But few of us are friends on FB now, so if you want to add me it's Amy Tindle. Pretty sure my pic is of me asleep, drunk, in a bar, red top and fairy wings!!! Where you from? X

ReputationRep:
    I am from south shields I applied through clearing so had one on one Interview! Its a little bitter sweet as I applied with my best friend and he didnt get a place been told hes on the reserve list, am gutted :-( I cant seem to find you on fb may be easier for u to find me as I am the only jade ouettassi lol!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Just wanted to say hello, I will also be starting LD nursing in 2 weeks !!!, can't believe the time has finally come to start, very excited! Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting stuck in!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ross... Are you on FB as set little page up there for us ld peeps .. Well done

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, yeah I'm on FB what is the page and I'll add it :-)

ReputationRep:
    Ld nursimg northumbria 2013 sep isbthe group name its a close group you need to be added whats ur name and I will do it x

ReputationRep:
    Great thanks, my name is Ross Wyatt, the profile picture is of me and my wife and I have a grey hat on and glasses!!!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.