Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm considering firming KCL on UCAS. However, I'm very worried about the accommodation offered at KCL as there is no catered halls. I have suffered on and off with anaemia across the years, as well as a vary of other health problems. I usually have to stay to a fairly specific iron high diet. My doctor, as well as my college tutor have recommended that I apply for catered accommodation only because of this issue and to be honest I'd be more comfortable with this option. However, I'm under the impression that catered accommodation at the intercollegiate halls is only asserted randomly. Would you be able to provide me with any information about this?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Brainandthepinky,
    Our intercollegiate halls are catered and the College will do its best to accommodate your needs. Since you have a medical need for a catered hall, you'll need to fill out the Self Assessment Medical form for exceptional circumstances and make sure our Accomodations team knows about your situation. If you have more questions, I recommend you sign up for our upcoming Accommodations Webinar where you can watch a presentation and ask questions directly to an accommodations representative.

Hope this helps

Thanks,
    Sabi

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.