are coz u girls are good looking and hot

ReputationRep:
    may i have an answer plz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omario)
    why are most boys sexmaniac?
    girls??????????????????????????? ?
    are coz u girls are good looking and hot
    You can’t really classify the male sex drive as maniacal. It appears to be (in most cases) more than that of the female, but it's flawed to directly compare the two when male and female have a different biological makeup.

ReputationRep:
    what does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boxer)
    what does that mean?
    You can't compare girls and boys coz they're different in the way that they were made in their brains for things about sex

ReputationRep:
    A lot of girls are sexmaniacs too...
    What I've noticed with some girls and you won't see so much in guys is the fact that some girls are prepared to sleep with a guy they don't find attractive or even repulsive if they can get something out of it.

ReputationRep:
    The correct term is actually nymphomaniac.

ReputationRep:
    Well said but you can't say nymphomaniac when talking about guys. Sexmaniac works with both.
    Anyway, we're brought up thinking that girls are difficult when choosing sex partners and don't sleep with just anyone whereas a guy will screw anything that moves (or doesn't). But that impression changes very quickly.
    We guys get a few shocks while growing up.

ReputationRep:
    It's called genetics... it's in our genes to want to reproduce. What's weird or perveted about that? It's completely natural, and completely normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazmanultra)
    It's called genetics... it's in our genes to want to reproduce. What's weird or perveted about that? It's completely natural, and completely normal.
    I don't think anyone disagrees with that.
    But up until a certain age, I thought almost all girls were picky with the person they sleep with. Some girls will sleep with just about anything. (I'm not saying there aren't guys like that)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Some girls will sleep with just about anything. (I'm not saying there aren't guys like that)
    Yeah but the number of guys who will sleep with anyone is generally much higher than the number of girls.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're stereotyping guys here. You can't stick them all into one catagery, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Yeah but the number of guys who will sleep with anyone is generally much higher than the number of girls.
    But you can generally spot the kinda girl who'll sleep with anyone a mile away, so I think it balances out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    But you can generally spot the kinda girl who'll sleep with anyone a mile away, so I think it balances out.
    Ok so what does the kind of girl look like?

ReputationRep:
    Ok so what does the kind of girl look like?
    A slapper.

ReputationRep:
    A slapper.
    So you think that all girls who wear a short skirt and a small top for a night out will sleep with anyone?

ReputationRep:
    A slapper.
    Great to see misogyny is still alive and well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    A lot of girls are sexmaniacs too...
    What I've noticed with some girls and you won't see so much in guys is the fact that some girls are prepared to sleep with a guy they don't find attractive or even repulsive if they can get something out of it.
    Thats grossly unfair. I'd also sleep with someone unattractive if I was going to get somethin out of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazmanultra)
    So is there nothing that separates us humans from animals?

ReputationRep:
    So you think that all girls who wear a short skirt and a small top for a night out will sleep with anyone?
    Yes, of course that's what I think :rolleyes:

Don't be a presumptious ****, I didn't say that. It just appears that most girls with "standards" don't walk around half naked on a night out.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.