Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

TSR Book Club, March - 2082: The Chronicles of Hope Watch

ReputationRep:
    Paperback, please!

ReputationRep:
    either

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I'd like to take part. Paper back please.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love a papaerback copy, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds great - paperback please!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I would like to have an paper back please as i'm a skint student and can't afford a Kindle :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to participate! I don't have a preference over format.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to take part, paperback please

ReputationRep:
    Paperback Please!

:heart::heart: Much Love :heart::heart:

ReputationRep:
    Looks like it could be a good book.... why not! I need something decent to read Paperback would be preferable. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shooks)
    So, after a brief hiatus, it's time for another round of TSR Book Club.

This month, we've got copies of political science-fiction novel 2082: The Chronicles of Hope by Robert Breeze to give away.

Attachment 201211

Hit the spoiler button to find out more about the book's plot...

Spoiler:
    Show

2082: The Chronicles of Hope
    The absorbing new trilogy from Robert Breeze will take you on a thought-provoking, heartwarming journey of humour and hope.

With overpopulation making life on Earth increasingly unsustainable Frank Noon, an alternative politician, reluctantly leads an intergalactic government project in the late 21st century.

Follow his life changing journey of self-discovery as he battles to gain control of a relative asylum, consisting of a cross section of the populous as much at odds with themselves as the situation.

As they learn more about the project and its intentions how far-reaching might the consequences be for the future of humanity?

Fancy taking part? There are four paperback copies and a limited number of ebooks to be given away.

If you want a copy, it's easy to get involved. Just reply to this thread by 10am on Monday 11 March, specifying the format of book you'd like to read (paperback, ebook or either).

Everyone that replies will go into a draw to receive a copy, which will be sent out next week. Once the books have been sent out, a new thread will be started where you can discuss what you think of this month's read while you're reading it.

If you're picked, you'll need to PM me your postal or email address to receive your book.

Find out more about 2082: The Chronicles of Hope on Amazon
    A spoiler being used for its intended purpose? the insanity!

ebook please

ReputationRep:
    Sounds pretty good! ebook please

ReputationRep:
    I would love to take part, any format will be fine with me ))

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'd prefer the ebook format please. Thank you! :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Yay I'd really like to take part! Paperback please

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to take part, love a little bit of futuristic literature me ebook or paper, whichever's easiest

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to enter. Good old fashioned Paperback please!

ReputationRep:
    yes please! either format, although preferably paperback

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh, would love to tak part, paperback if you please

ReputationRep:
    Hello there. I'd appreciate being entered for this, good old-fashioned paperback please

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.