Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Facebook people search filters not working Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Whenever I search for a person on Facebook, select the 'people' tab and then try to filter by location, education or work I always get the response 'No results found for your query. Check your spelling or try another term'. This happens regardless of who I search for. Even if I search for something really generic like 'Dave' in 'London', I still get nothing. I'm using Google Chrome by the way, although the problem is also there in Firefox.

Is there anyone else out there who is experiencing this or knows how to fix it?

Many thanks,

beauchampboiler

ReputationRep:
    I just tried your Dave in London example and it worked for me. Although, I don't often use those filters much since so many people don't include the relevant information in their profile that the results get a bit useless.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.