Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter


    I'm going in to my third year of my course and when submitting my applications I decided to declare myself financially independent. I've sent it evidence, including P60s from 2010, 2011 & 2013, and all of the payslips I have from my current job. I forgot to add, on the employment option of my application, my previous employer, that is listed on my P60s. Is this going to be a problem? Please advise what I should do, to ensure a quick & easy application!

    Thank you,
    • Official TSR Representative

    Hi Lauren

    No that won't be a problem at all as we're only going to be looking at the amount you've earned for each year to prove your independence.

    Hope this helps,
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.