Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I finally have collected all COD games - however there are rumours on MW4 being out just on PS4??
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    It's extremely unlikely that they will move to a single platform. They may continue offering DLC to one console before the others, however.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kibbyking)
    I finally have collected all COD games - however there are rumours on MW4 being out just on PS4??
    No chance. They may make somewhat different games for the next gen consoles rumoured to be out at some point towards the tail end of this year, and different ones for the 360/PS3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kibbyking)
    :lol: one platform, never. There's more of a chance of Halo coming to Playstation than the next modern warfare being only on ps4

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.