Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Ideas for space theme fancy dress? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I need some ideas for a space themed fancy dress party for saturday, been looking on ebay for stuff but dont really want to spend 15 to 20 pound on a costume, I havent got anything that colourful either no greens so i cant go as an alien, and no silver either i just have mainly black and white and beiges in my wardrobe, i have a gold skirt and could go as a star i guess but dont have a gold top so cant do that. I'm thinking of just going as a black hole and wearing just black haha but thats kinda boring, i was thinking of glueing some glitter on my black dress but dont want to ruin it...and tin foil - but wouldnt know what to do with it? plus it can look a bit tacky
    Anyone suggest any ideas what I could do - been looking up star pattered tights etc...but still these are suprisingly pricey and there arent many chairty shops where I am either???

ReputationRep:
    Got anything yellow? And a hoola hoop? Could go as Saturn lol.

ReputationRep:
    Astranaut

ReputationRep:
    Yes- check out black milk clothing!
    http://blackmilkclothing.com/

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.