Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

If you could adopt the life of any footballer, which one would it be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Bendtner.

Banging a **** hot Danish princess, on the lash pretty much every week with seemingly no consequences, good looks and £52k/week with no expectations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cannotbelieveit)
    Ronaldo. Money, fame, girlfriend. He's got the lot.

Failing that, Peter Crouch, for obvious reasons.
    height/girth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel.)
    height/girth?
    No, definitely not that.

ReputationRep:
    Colloccini. Because i'd get to shag everyones wives. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Honestly all of the worlds top footballers are much the same to me now off the field. They've all got millions of pounds, huge houses, hot wives, fast cars, global popularity etc. I guess for the all time answer it'd be George Best for me. He was tthe first to bring the rock and roll lifestyle to football and nobody's ever done it better.

Current player I'll go Ravel Morrison because his life is interesting to me, having watched him with admiration and frustration. Should've been one of the best, and threw it away.

And of course if I had to actually be a player it'd be Cantona. One of the most ccharismatic men ever. Cult of personality.

ReputationRep:
    Mario Gomez, great salary, likeable personality,considered attractive and playing as a striker is the most entertaining position.

If you felt the need to be bigger in some places you should probably go for Sebastian Kehl

ReputationRep:
    I always thought being Thierry Henry would be pretty awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Gabby Agbonlahor.

Brummie lad and boyhood fan playing for the Villa.

Plus I'd be fast as **** and could pace any defender.

ReputationRep:
    From a purely footballing point of view:

Clarence Seedorf – Just had a cool career, joining leagues at interesting times and playing under some interesting managers. Ajax, 1990s/early 2000s Holland, Sampdoria (at the zenith of Seria A’s popularity), Real Madrid, Milan, and Botafogo atm (with the Brazilian league reawakened).

David Beckham – You'd have to take out the celebrity stuff, I'd find that tiresome tbh. Still, played in a lot of major cities – LA, Milan, Madrid, Paris – and also played for Manchester United. He's also trained with Arsenal and Tottenham as well.

Jonathan de Guzman - born in Canada (cool country) to a Filipino father and Jamaican mother. Learnt his trade at Feyenoord, played for Mallorca and is now at likeable Swansea (I've been there, absolutely loved the city).

ReputationRep:
    Becks>everyone mentioned tbh.
    this goes deeper than football.

ReputationRep:
    Cristiano Ronaldo.

- Muscular and good-looking.
    - One of the richest footballers.
    - The most famous footballer.
    - Arguably the best footballer on the planet.
    - Stunning girlfriend.
    - A Manchester United legend.

ReputationRep:
    Henry. He's lived in Barcelona, Monaco, Italy, London and New York - it's as glamorous as it gets. Not just living there, but living the high life in most of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)
    Carlos Tevez. The looks and charisma that every woman finds irresistible. Could turn a lesbian straight.
    Tevez hasn't got charisma.

Zidane has charisma. Ruud Gullit has charisma. Mourinho has charisma.

Tevez complains about everything all the time, thats not charismatic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    Tevez hasn't got charisma.

Zidane has charisma. Ruud Gullit has charisma. Mourinho has charisma.

Tevez complains about everything all the time, thats not charismatic.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.