Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter


    I need my parents to support my finance application, but they don't use computers.
    For the past 2 years we have has paper forms sent to our home so they can fill them out and support my student finance application, this is because we are income assessed. However, I have not been able to find any request link or button like I have done for the past two years. It is also very important that they have paper forms, as my father is self employed, and his accountant does his paper work and so she needs the form to fill it out correctly, as well as always putting a cover letter in with the form.
    Can you please help me
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Hannah,

    Here's a download link to the form that you need: http://bit.ly/YlOk6F

    Hope this helps,
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.