Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I started filling in the form a few weeks ago for finances for September 2013, but now whenever I log in and try to continue the application I get this message:
    Error
    Unfortunately there has been a problem with your application, please use the 'Continue' button to return to your previous page to check the data that you have entered and try again. If this problem persists then please log out and try again later.
    Help? This has been happening for about 2 weeks now...
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Gnome,

Sorry to hear about your technical issues, there are a number of different reasons as to why this is happening.

I would definitely suggest speaking with one of our phone advisers on 0845 300 5090 as they will be able to access your account information (I can't do this from here unfortunately!) to take a look at your application from our end to help you get it submitted.

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.