Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Working in the Alps for a ski season watch

    • Thread Starter

    I'm actually more of a mountaineer than a skiier, but I figured after uni I'm going to spend about 6 months in the French or Swiss Alps doing meanial work which will simply allow me to get out skiing and climbing in my free time. I have no idea how to go about looking for jobs abroad and if I even need a visa, so any help would be much appreciated
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2013
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.