Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am first year student from Bulgaria. My family just told me that the application form for continuing student finance has been sent to them in Bulgaria. I tried to apply online or to download the application form from somewhere but I could not find it. Could you please help me?

Kind Regards,
    Antoaneta
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Antoaneta,

You should be able to print off a copy by logging into your online account then going to My Account>View Correspondence.

Hope this helps,
    Mark-Lee

ReputationRep:
    Hello Mark,
    I just checked, there is no option to print the application when I log into my account and go to the correspondence. Could my parents scan the application form and send me? Is it going to be a problem if the form scanned and printed?

Thank you
    Antoaneta
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi again,

Unfortunately we will not be able to accept a scanned copy however if you speak with a member of our EU team on 0141 243 3570 they will issue a new copy to your current address.

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.