Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Anyone else watch Pointless? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else watch Pointless? BBC One - 5:15pm every weekday!

I'm addicted :rolleyes:

Now discuss :mmm:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Should probably not have posted this while Pointless was on

ReputationRep:
    I love pointless, especially the politics questions, like there were yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the process of applying for the next series (teaming up with my mum :rolleyes: ), hope I get on!

ReputationRep:
    yeah, it's so good! first thing I do when I get home from college is put Pointless on. I liked the darts one today, got a few pointless ones

ReputationRep:
    Last year I would watch pointless with my housemates, as often as we possibly could. Occasionally pointless based predrinking took place.

Best game show ever.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I watch it all the time. I love it when the final question is on elements of the periodic table and I can think of a pointless answer.

ReputationRep:
    I love it! I want to apply to go on it haha

ReputationRep:
    pointless programme

ReputationRep:
    The world geography questions are the best! Personally I hated the darts round! Only knew Eric Bristow and Phil Taylor...
    I really wanted that couple to win yesterday! They were so sweet and got so close but no

ReputationRep:
    I love it! It's like an intellectual version of countdown..

ReputationRep:
    It's the best! I was an audience member in December and loved it, got a pointless answer during the final round too, jackpot should have been mine!

ReputationRep:
    yes!! i got a pointless answer once and i was so proud of myself ha ha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theflyingbarney)
    I'm in the process of applying for the next series (teaming up with my mum :rolleyes: ), hope I get on!
    Yeah that's really exciting! I looked into it with my girlfriend but we're both 17 so it'll have to be the series after that tell us if you get on, we'll watch out for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cant_think_of_name)
    Yeah that's really exciting! I looked into it with my girlfriend but we're both 17 so it'll have to be the series after that tell us if you get on, we'll watch out for you!
    Shall do I know how you feel, it was rather frustrating when I was getting a load of the answers that people on the TV didn't get at about 16 only to be told I had to wait two years yet

ReputationRep:
    I love it, always try and watch it if im home in time.

ReputationRep:
    I love this too. :yep:
    I quite want to go on it but I would probably have terrible luck and get stinkers of rounds (like darts today!) and look a silly fool getting 100 every time!

ReputationRep:
    Who's watching it atm? First couple of rounds have been alright

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.