Yep, I definately have! :smile: You?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by RaeRae94
Yep, I definately have! :smile: You?

yh!! i think i made the right decision...was torn between notts and leicester haha...have you applied for accomodation? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Yeah I have... its so much more expensive than other universities but oh well... its quite deecent. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Yeah I have... its so much more expensive than other universities but oh well... its quite deecent. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow you get up early!! yes it is really expensive and i went for en suite too which makes it worse!! bit i really liked the halls they seem really social...i really just want to go now! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Its keeping me awake at night with how badly I want to go now! Im so done with school... university has been my dream for like six years and suddenly it seems within my grasp... pity we have to take exams though... itd be cool to just get in via Ucas application and nothing else. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I'm about to firm it now! I'm excited xD Have you applied for accommodation yet?
Reply 7
Yeah I have, hopefully I'll get it. I went for catered because it's almost as much as non catered for an en suite.... so expensive though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I applied for catered en suite..it is really expemsive but it is only for the first year haha! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Ooh ok, I'm thinking of going for the self catered en suit which is quite expensive too!
Reply 10
Just out of curiosity what predicted grades did you apply with??
Reply 11
Original post by yande
Just out of curiosity what predicted grades did you apply with??

My school predict us what we got in our as exams which is really unfair. So i got aab

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
What was your offer then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
What was your offer then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aab

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest