Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    how do you find your old posts and delete them?

is it possible to delete posts you've made?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dLg92)
    how do you find your old posts and delete them?

is it possible to delete posts you've made?
    i've managed to find my old posts, and i had a look at help/faq area and found you cannot delete them unless you ask moderator.

I feel i have asked alot of stupid and weird questions and want rid of them

can you make your profile private as anyone can go onto what you have posted prevously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dLg92)
    i've managed to find my old posts, and i had a look at help/faq area and found you cannot delete them unless you ask moderator.
    Unless the thread is locked, you can delete them yourself with the "Edit" button in the bottom right of each post :yes: If you post in Ask A Moderator we'll delete up to ten posts/threads per member.

can you make your profile private as anyone can go onto what you have posted prevously
    Unfortunately not :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    Unless the thread is locked, you can delete them yourself with the "Edit" button in the bottom right of each post :yes: If you post in Ask A Moderator we'll delete up to ten posts/threads per member.

Unfortunately not :no:
    Thanks for the help

Poll
Do you prefer hot dogs or burgers?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.