Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview at Manchester University tomorrow for the adult nursing course, all I know is it is located on Oxford road... I've come to find my interview letter and misplaced it... is anybody else attending this interview at 9:45am tomorrow? If so could you give me the address and is it just my original certificates, photocopies and photographic ID I need? Along with pencils etc. for the maths/english tests?

Thank you so much to anybody who replies to this... I'm having a panic attack at the moment!!

I may have found the address but could you confirm it's correct for interviews?

University Place
    School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work
    The University of Manchester
    Jean McFarlane Building
    Oxford Road
    Manchester M13 9PL
    UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethBower1994)
    I have an interview at Manchester University tomorrow for the adult nursing course, all I know is it is located on Oxford road... I've come to find my interview letter and misplaced it... is anybody else attending this interview at 9:45am tomorrow? If so could you give me the address and is it just my original certificates, photocopies and photographic ID I need? Along with pencils etc. for the maths/english tests?

Thank you so much to anybody who replies to this... I'm having a panic attack at the moment!!

I may have found the address but could you confirm it's correct for interviews?

University Place
    School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work
    The University of Manchester
    Jean McFarlane Building
    Oxford Road
    Manchester M13 9PL
    UK

Hey, how did your interview go? What was it like? Ive got mine in less than 2 weeks!! Did you find the building ok? Ive gotta travel to manchester the day before and stay in a hotel, freaking out incase the uni is hard to find!

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.