Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Re-Applying for student finance 2013-2014 watch

    • Thread Starter

    It appears that I will be receiving £500 less in my maintenance loan for the next academic year I would like to change the way I apply for this loan and base it on my household income although I am unsure how to change the application and how to share my parents income does my mother have to create an account and how?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Holmes,

    As you've already submitted your application you will need to complete an additional paper form to request your application be change to take household income into consideration. Here's a link to download the form: http://bit.ly/XC14r5

    You parent(s) will need to supply financial information by completing this form too: http://bit.ly/YlOk6F

    Hope this helps,
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.