Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Have you ever had a fashion disaster? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    haha I think so too! They probably have a stash of stuff ready to use :poke:

Lol really!? Why did you do that o.0?
    My grandma keeps buying me pink frilly things. I reckon secretly she sadistically likes how I'm forced to wear them every time I see her...

Well. I'd kind of gotten green goo all over it, it wouldn't come off and didn't want to get in trouble. So I stuck it up our unused chimney and put on my :innocent: face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desdemonata)
    My grandma keeps buying me pink frilly things. I reckon secretly she sadistically likes how I'm forced to wear them every time I see her...

Well. I'd kind of gotten green goo all over it, it wouldn't come off and didn't want to get in trouble. So I stuck it up our unused chimney and put on my :innocent: face.
    Hahahah lol she gets her cheap thrills out of it >.<

And lmao that is crazy I think the only time I hid something from my family was the keys to the post box, I did it for a week as my results were being posted but I wasn't sure what day they would arrive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melisas)
    hahahaha thats crazy!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That story was a lie, besides, I don't want your acknowledgement of laughter, give me rep damnit!

ReputationRep:
    My outfits in my first year of college were horrendous. I went through a "vintage/1940's/1950's" phase, only gone terribly wrong. Thinking about it makes me cringe.

ReputationRep:
    Many embarrassing fashion moments before I found my style..like wearing a crazy amount of jewelry.

I started walking to school in my slippers once. Took 10 minutes before I realized.

I've seen worse though. A neighbor back home walked to the tube without trousers. I'm talking shirt, tie, jacket, sockets, shoes, boxers and briefcase. It's a quiet street and it was still early, but still. I wish I saw his face when he found out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millie228)
    many embarrassing fashion moments before i found my style..like wearing a crazy amount of jewelry.

I started walking to school in my slippers once. Took 10 minutes before i realized.

I've seen worse though. A neighbor back home walked to the tube without trousers. I'm talking shirt, tie, jacket, sockets, shoes, boxers and briefcase. It's a quiet street and it was still early, but still. I wish i saw his face when he found out.
    hahaahahahahahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millie228)
    Many embarrassing fashion moments before I found my style..like wearing a crazy amount of jewelry.

I started walking to school in my slippers once. Took 10 minutes before I realized.

I've seen worse though. A neighbor back home walked to the tube without trousers. I'm talking shirt, tie, jacket, sockets, shoes, boxers and briefcase. It's a quiet street and it was still early, but still. I wish I saw his face when he found out.
    That can't have happened.

What about the breeze? He would've felt it down below

ReputationRep:
    yes, but i am not gonne tell. in my past ( i was a male ) i had a lesbian episode,,,,

ReputationRep:
    Wore jumper wong way wound.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate buttons)
    My outfits in my first year of college were horrendous. I went through a "vintage/1940's/1950's" phase, only gone terribly wrong. Thinking about it makes me cringe.
    I'm intrigued...

ReputationRep:
    From when I learned to dress myself until October 2012, which is when I started dressing in all black and looking "sexy and badass", as my female friends put it.

Every day used to be a fashion disaster for me, now my fashion disasters happen when I'm in my pyjamas, in the comfort of my own home.

ReputationRep:
    When I used to wear dresses with skirts :facepalm:
    When I was a goth a used to wear thick black eye make up that didn't suit me.

And my recent regret was my obsession with drop crotch trousers and harems... Why :s: Made my short legs look shorter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When I was 7 I refused to wear anything that wasn't pink. Also when I was 10 I wanted to be a goth, so practically all my clothes were black and I even owned black lipstick.. as a 10 year old! Luckily I hardly wore it.

More recently... grey leopard print harem trousers in summer 2011, although tbf I only ever left my house in them once.

Ok... this is a huge confession... don't judge me guys... in winter 2011 I lived in a Paul's Boutique jacket. I did buy it before every chav started to wear them, and when the brand was still considered "quirky", before it became chav uniform.

Oh yeah I just remembered one when I was about 12. I wore a black pair of those three-quarter-length tracksuit bottoms, with a blue T-shirt with neon pictures on it, a pair of black and pink Mckenzie trainers, and mismatched hoop earrings (they were from the same pack, but one was pink and one was purple). To top it all off, my hair was gelled back into a really tight high ponytail. Worst outfit of my life!

ReputationRep:
    I wore a black wool long coat to school once. It was a "fashion disaster" because this was year 8 where the code was strictly JD Sports. Any attempt to look 'adult' was met with jeers. But how was my autistic self supposed to know that?

ReputationRep:
    I've wore t-shirts, vests and jumpers back to front many times and pants back to front on one memorably painful occasion...

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.