The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Mature Students for Sep 2013

Any other mature students joining in September? (21+)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'll be 21 when I start in September. Don't feel like a "mature" student though. :tongue:

How old are you?
Liverpool
Reply 2
I'm 24 in may and ill either be doing food and nutrition or nursing :smile: you? X

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
I will be 25 when I start, just thought it would be good to meet a few people before I head over to England! Oh yes and hello to you both!
Reply 4
I'll be 22 when I start LJMU in September, living in Northern Ireland at the moment and can't wait to leave,
Reply 5
I know the feeling, im from Belfast
Reply 6
Original post by Sean Murphy
I know the feeling, im from Belfast

I know that feel bro.
Reply 7
Where is everyone staying? X

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 8
Me I'm Matt 23 from Manchester

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 22, starting an MSc in Sports Psychology. Staying at Liberty Atlantic Point.
Reply 10
I'm 27, studying Zoology from September
Reply 11
im 25 going to be studying extended natural science foundation year, was going to do zoology but had achange of heart.
Reply 12
Hey I'm from Liverpool and will be a "mature student" I will just be turning 23 when I start! Mature student??? .... erm! I will be studing Marketing 4 years with hons :smile: HELLO ALLL!! :smile:
Reply 13
I'm in Atlantic point too flat 91 ! I'm studying paramedic practice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matt para
I'm in Atlantic point too flat 91 ! I'm studying paramedic practice

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome fella, I'm a fellow flat 91er :biggrin:
Reply 15
Haha ruddie that's epic! When are you moving in? You got fb ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be 22 when I start this Sep!! We all need to meet up as freshers or something!! Will be fuuuuuuuuuuun!! :biggrin:
Original post by Matt para
Haha ruddie that's epic! When are you moving in? You got fb ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure yet mate, email said freshers starts on 16th Sept so I'm thinking of heading up on the 14th or 15th.

Apparently not allowed to post FB profiles on here :rolleyes:, so I'll pm it to ya.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18

Original post by SeraMc
Hey I'm from Liverpool and will be a "mature student" I will just be turning 23 when I start! Mature student??? .... erm! I will be studing Marketing 4 years with hons :smile: HELLO ALLL!! :smile:

I'll be 21 on the 15th... also doing marketing... where's everyone staying? I'm at Liberty Prospect Point but i think i may have shot myself in the foot with that choice tbh
Reply 19
Original post by shelved

I'll be 21 on the 15th... also doing marketing... where's everyone staying? I'm at Liberty Prospect Point but i think i may have shot myself in the foot with that choice tbh

Hey, Great choice on marketing! :biggrin: So excited to start. No idea where Prospect point is thou, hope you enjoy it. eh, we should start a facebook group up for a "Mature student" (sooo old aren't we, haha) bar crawl be nice to meet other people not just from the course and halls!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending