Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm starting a vocal course at BIMM (Brighton) in september, I live in Lanzarote so haven't got anywhere to live, I have a few options for now but am open to suggestions, if not, it might be nice to meet a few people before I start! x

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm starting the music production course in October but I'm hoping to move to Brighton in September thereabouts. I'm thinking about sharing a flat with some other people. If you're interested, PM me!

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be studying Music Business in Northbrook, so I'll be living in Brighton or Worthing. :3

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm starting at BIMM too in September doing songwriting, I've been looking for places to live but havent found anything yet, happy to form a group and get a decent house share. I'm 25 and currently living in Romford, so need a list of places to check out. I'm going travelling mid June so I need to sort something before I go.

(Original post by maibrit)
    Hi! I'm starting the music production course in October but I'm hoping to move to Brighton in September thereabouts. I'm thinking about sharing a flat with some other people. If you're interested, PM me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liljo108)
    Hey I'm starting at BIMM too in September doing songwriting, I've been looking for places to live but havent found anything yet, happy to form a group and get a decent house share. I'm 25 and currently living in Romford, so need a list of places to check out. I'm going travelling mid June so I need to sort something before I go.
    I've got 2-3 people who are interested. I'm just looking for people to share with right now. I'm 20, I think the other three interested are all 18 (I know for a fact that two of them are, anyway), but if you don't mind that age gap then I'm sure the others are willing to welcome you. I don't mind, personally. PM me if you want to chat

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to all of you for your wonderful help on looking for a place.
    Sorry I haven't replied sooner, but I've finally found a great place so I am no longer looking for a flatmate, but feel free to use the thread to get in contact with me if you need anything regarding a place to stay, I'm sure we can all help each other out! Kind regards, Talulah!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wondering if you still need any housemates, etc. How did you manage to find a place?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I rang a woman (Jackie) who helps with house hunting and she put me in touch with some people, there's a woman that has a house with 3 rooms and currently there are already 3 BIMM students living there, but they're moving out this year. So I've reserved a room and I'm meeting her on friday this week! I can ask to see if she still has the others available.. I'll let you know! Lula x

ReputationRep:
    If any of you guys are still looking for accommodation we are a group of 3 looking for 2 more. Flat has been sorted all you will need is a guarantor in under 2 days (hard to get a hold of I know, but I'm trying to do it for 3 people at the mo :/) add me on Fb and ill invite you too a group chat if anyone's interested

https://m.facebook.com/#!/jack.higgs...ser=1534473469

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.