Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I really want to start working in Chessington to earn some money - but I could only do weekends as Im still in school (16 years old). However, I have no idea how to apply or where to send my CV off to as now they have this online application system where they only list out the jobs they have which are like 5 and all for managers.

Does anyone know how I could apply?

ReputationRep:
    Keep watching the website, they have no vacancies at the moment because they've just finished recruiting for the new season starting in March but throughout the year they will put up more vacancies as people leave and what not. The only way to apply as far as I'm aware or at least the easiest route is through the website.

ReputationRep:
    I work there now and the prime time to apply would be early January-keep looking at that time as that is when they will hire all the new people.
    But then also check a month or so before Halloween as they tend to get some extra help in then. But yes, you can only apply through the website.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.