Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I love both of these universities, however I can't make up my mind which on to put down as my first choice... They both have their pro's and con's, which do you think would give me a better degree/ better chance of getting a job/ better reputation... Any help or just general info I could get would be amazing. What do you think? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Edinburgh for definate!

ReputationRep:
    You need to choose the University where you will feel the most comfortable, and with the course that will interest you the most. Dont get hung up on 'employability' - both these Unis are good Universities and a degree from either will be worth having. Look closely at the course content and see if the actual units/options on offer for each of the three years is what you want - does one course look a better fit for your interests than the other?

Remember, as well as a good degree, employers look for related vacation work experience and/or industrial placements etc done during your degree. So also check out the potential within the course for this sort of opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks very much for your help! I'm still undecided so I think I'm going to do some more research! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Im currently having the same problem this year! Where did you choose in the end up?

ReputationRep:
    Lots of advice here about making Firm & Insurance choices - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...urance_choices

PS. Remember, you have months to make this decision. Don't rush it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jade777)
    I love both of these universities, however I can't make up my mind which on to put down as my first choice... They both have their pro's and con's, which do you think would give me a better degree/ better chance of getting a job/ better reputation... Any help or just general info I could get would be amazing. What do you think? Thanks!
    Hey! which one did you pick at the end. I am sort of stuck in a similar situation

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.