Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i am thinking of moving to essex from eastbourne is there any one out there ho knows what essex is like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robo)
    i am thinking of moving to essex from eastbourne is there any one out there ho knows what essex is like
    Ever seen the film South West 9?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robo)
    i live in essex...whereabouts are you thinking of moving to? there's a huge variation in different towns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robo)
    i live in essex 2, where u gonna move2?

ReputationRep:
    yeah it definetly depends where ur guna go... its like the ghetto in some places.

I don't have a clue where it is, although i probably should.

ReputationRep:
    theres nothing much in Eastbourne, full of old people! Why not move to Brighton?

ReputationRep:
    Avoid Basildon it's really hell on Earth. The rest of Essex is just as good as the rest of the country, if not better

ReputationRep:
    Pleshey is nice! although it's in the middle of nowhere...

ReputationRep:
    come to colchester!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaYYY)
    come to colchester!
    colchester is rubbish, i wanted to go to the uni but the place is so *****y.!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robo)
    Nice girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    I agree, nothing decent about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koldtoast)
    Avoid Basildon it's really hell on Earth. The rest of Essex is just as good as the rest of the country, if not better
    my mate went to the mental home there

ReputationRep:
    do you reckon? i dislike the area just outside the colchester town but where i live is nice, tis about 2 miles from colchester tc

ReputationRep:
    They have a really cool lake bit by the castle in colchester when you can go sit in a boat and float for an hour. That was a fun day.

ReputationRep:
    do you reckon? i dislike the area just outside the colchester town but where i live is nice, tis about 2 miles from colchester tc
    must have been the place near the uni then, really not that great. might also be becoz it was a misearble day :rolleyes: all the shops were closed

ReputationRep:
    must have been the place near the uni then, really not that great. might also be becoz it was a misearble day :rolleyes: all the shops were closed
    heh interesting you say that, colchester is my home town so i guess i don't think any different

ReputationRep:
    heh interesting you say that, colchester is my home town so i guess i don't think any different
    and the uni was full of ugly people too...so that didnt help :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Essex is the UK's best kept secret, and I think the only reason its got such bad rep is because everyone else is jealous of the quality of lifestyle in the county

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.