ReputationRep:
    (Original post by th_lauren)
    Thank you! I'm so screwed for tomorrow.
    Aww good luck! Let's hope good questions come up :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coconut98)
    least chaucer question is multiple choice
    Yea that makes me feel a bit more calm. imagine if it wasnt, I wouldn't cope

ReputationRep:
    Anyone been told the questions yet??

ReputationRep:
    love Gatsby, ****ing hate Edward Thomas and Frost! would have much rather preferred Yeats!

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me people found that drama of social realism question difficult? Our teacher didn't teach us the effect of individual on society!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone do the feelings of being in love for Donne? And what poem did they match it with?

ReputationRep:
    How did people find the lear/thebes and chaucer questions? I liked the lear/thebes question, but i'm not sure how chaucer went :/ lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niamhd123)
    Please tell me people found that drama of social realism question difficult? Our teacher didn't teach us the effect of individual on society!
    It was so hard!! I found it really hard to get comparison points between the two

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rm717)
    Anyone do the feelings of being in love for Donne? And what poem did they match it with?
    I did the flea, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same! I'm so glad someone else did the question as the rest of my class chose the religious question so I was doubting myself massively!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AM26)
    I did the flea, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I did The Sun Rising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cben98)
    I did The Sun Rising
    Most of the ones from my class did that. How did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AM26)
    It was so hard!! I found it really hard to get comparison points between the two

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought it was a really weird statement in the question!! Wasn't happy at all with it we genuinely weren't taught it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rm717)
    Same! I'm so glad someone else did the question as the rest of my class chose the religious question so I was doubting myself massively!
    Ah I'm so glad it wasn't just me who picked that poem 😃 how did you find the question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AM26)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think I messed it up big time, the questions were so easily worded compared to other years. What else did you do? I had Ibsen and Osbourne for section B

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any predictions for The Bluest Eye and Huckleberry Finn? I feel so unprepared for Friday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AM26)
    Ah I'm so glad it wasn't just me who picked that poem 😃 how did you find the question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sure, I'm doubting my ability at present as i don't know if i conveyed the feelings from being in love well enough. I hate english literature exams because you never know how you did!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AM26)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm really unsure: were any of your talking to teachers about it afterwards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cben98)
    I think I messed it up big time, the questions were so easily worded compared to other years. What else did you do? I had Ibsen and Osbourne for section B
    Did you find Ibsen and Osborne hard?? I did

ReputationRep:
    I thought the tragedy q was awful! How did you answer it?

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.