Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Told a guy I liked him Watch

ReputationRep:
    Can you say why you knew he wouldn't like you?

It'll be funny now with him since you spelled the beans like that. I know it's hard to resit but hooking with someone you live with it's like hooking up with someone from work..never a good idea. Just keep talking to him like you always do, though try not to be flirty if you can because he's obviously not comfortable with you saying you liked him.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    so i think the best thing is not to over-think, because this way you form numerous assumptions and you will worry yourself.
    it's important to understand that everyone has different ways of reacting to such remarks. I think maybe you should give him some time to think about what you said, because trust me he hasn't forgotten- even though it may seem so. If he says nothing more on the subject then i think (if you want to get this sorted) talk to him about how you really feel! and if he remains unresponsive then, you know that perhaps he isn't right for you anyways!
    but you never know until you try, if you want to know the truth, explore. if you're scared of getting hurt and want to keep your friendship, remain good friends without mentioning it :s

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.