Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Eyebrows just don't grow?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any recommendations for eyebrows that just don't seem to grow back?

I have tried Vaseline but worry that I am just clogging my pours.

ReputationRep:
    They do grow back but might take a bit longer to grow.

Why won't they grow back, did you over pluck them? You could try eyelash and eyebrow growth serums. The good ones are expensive but they do work.

ReputationRep:
    Castor oil helps

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how long it's been a problem for you, but my sister overplucked her eyebrows when she was a teenager, it took a while but they DID eventually grow back on their own.
    So don't lose hope, they'll come back on their own. In the mean-time, why not look into ways to create a fuller-looking brow with make-up? It's surprisingly easy, and can look really good! Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Shave a old ginger into the shape of pencil and then just use it as a eyebrow pencil. Do it twice a day and one or two months late you will see the result. Need to do it in a long time or it will not work.

ReputationRep:
    Try almond oil or caster oil from boots/superdrug works wonders if you use it daily x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jealous. I can't stand plucking.

why do they need to grow back? After plucking/waxing or..?

ReputationRep:
    After doing some research for the same problem, I came across Jamaican Black castor oil, which supposedly promotes hair growth. I spent a couple hours researching information about, and didn't once read anything negative towards the product. Its also especially good for making your hair head shiner and encouraging thickness and more length.
    I have just purchased it and only just received it, So i cant tell you how well it works yet on me, but I do feel positive about it. Research it for yourself and see
    I bought it for £7.99 at Amazon.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.