Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I'm going to tell him I like him on twitter Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    to get it off my chest and I don't see any other way
    Just ask him out for a freaking pint/milkshake if you are under 18.

What is everyone's obsession of this site with the need to literally articulate the words 'I like you' for goodness sake

ReputationRep:
    This is the most stupidest thing i've ever going to do but you only live once! I can't keep this inside me forever, he's going to go uni and so am I. We don't know each other well but i've liked him for a long time. I'm not the type to do this but i'm going to make an anon twitter account and just pour my heart out. stupid? yes
    Put it this, on Twitter, he would think of it as a joke. I know I would if someone 'confessed' they liked me online.

ReputationRep:
    This is the most stupidest thing i've ever going to do
    That says it all.

ReputationRep:
    There is absolutely no way I would ever go for someone who confessed their love for me online. Particularly if they did it anonymously, it's weird behaviour! Just ask him out.

ReputationRep:
    OP, the whole 'You only live once' is supposed to mean, you only live once, therefore, you should do your best and do sensible things. Not act like an idiot and do silly things that you may regret when you grow up. Think before you do anything, dont make yourself look silly.

ReputationRep:
    What even...
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah_x)
    What even...
    x
    It's a troll... Please god let it be a troll!

ReputationRep:
    I don't have his number or talk to any of his friends
    Oh FFS add him on Facebook and talk to him on that. work up to hanging out and spend time with him, tell him if it feels right after.

*pats* poor young girl, so consumed by irrational affection and lust for this boy (crush) you can't think straight.

He's just a boy girls, just a boy...

(Original post by redferry)
    Just ask him out for a freaking pint/milkshake if you are under 18.

What is everyone's obsession of this site with the need to literally articulate the words 'I like you' for goodness sake
    Amen, it's weird. It's not some big official thing. You spend time with someone, you flirt, you date, you do it in a way that it's obvious you're keen long before you ever really need to say it. Plus just bluntly outing it seems to suck the 'fun' out of courtship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hummi_C)
    It's a troll... Please god let it be a troll!
    I am praying that you're right. If not, I have lost any residual faith I had in humanity.
    x

ReputationRep:
    People are over reacting. If you don't know him that well, just tell him via Twitter Dmsb

ReputationRep:
    your about 12

ReputationRep:
    make an anonymous twitter account to tell the person you like them?

still a better love story than twilight....

(Original post by Studentus-anonymous)
    Oh FFS add him on Facebook and talk to him on that. work up to hanging out and spend time with him, tell him if it feels right after.

don't have facebook, deactivated it

*pats* poor young girl, so consumed by irrational affection and lust for this boy (crush) you can't think straight.
    pretty much

He's just a boy girls, just a boy... a handsome boy that i really like

Amen, it's weird. It's not some big official thing. You spend time with someone, you flirt, you date, you do it in a way that it's obvious you're keen long before you ever really need to say it. Plus just bluntly outing it seems to suck the 'fun' out of courtship.
    :mad: i rarely see him

ReputationRep:
    :mad: i rarely see him
    If you rarely see him/never talk to him, how do you expect anything to come of this? :confused:

(Original post by echeee)
    If you rarely see him/never talk to him, how do you expect anything to come of this? :confused:
    you're right how do i get over him? on a serious note

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you end it off with #wantyourbabies

ReputationRep:
    you're right how do i get over him? on a serious note
    "Get over him?" It sounds less than a simple crush. Just spend time with your friends, go out and meet new people. You hardly talk to the guy so it shouldn't be hard.

ReputationRep:
    Please please please do not do this.

ReputationRep:
    Well if a girl did that to me, id think she's weird, just inbox him on fb or something...
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redolent)
    You could tell him to his face
    Don't be silly, that would take all the romance out of it!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.