Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    If I don't have 15 pieces by submission time, what are the consequences? like if I have 13 or 14 instead.

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine as long as the pieces are high enough quality. I think 15 is more of a guideline than a rule. Your pieces just need to adecquatly reflect the amount of time you have had for art during the 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    Its because this is the first time I ever do art as a subject and I risked it by taking higher level as well, my teacher says I have just stepped into a 5 mark band which is good in comparison to the beginning of the year when I was a 2 or 3 I'm just scared that he is marking kindly rather than giving me the grade that I actually am. Thank you so much for your help.

ReputationRep:
    HL need 12-18 photos of their final works. This doesn't mean 12-18 final works though. Like if you do 3D work up to 3 photos can go for that. I have 13 finals and 30 wkb pages and I'm predicted a 7.

ReputationRep:
    It's more about quality rather than quantity. The visual arts teacher at my school requires at least 20 pieces from everyone (SL and HL) just so they can choose the best pieces to send photos of, but I know one girl who only has like 10 pieces at SL and she's a 7 because of the quality of her workbook and her pieces. If your pieces and workbook are up to a good standard and are acceptable, then you should be okay

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.