The Student Room Group

Err... Hi, I guess.

Hi all, I'm 15, in my final year of Secondary Schooling and going into college/sixth form in September. I say "Secondary Schooling" rather than "Secondary School" as I have been homeschooled all my life until now, which makes me rather nervous about going into College, but I really am looking forward to it.

I don't know whether this is the best place to post this question (if somewhere else please direct me) but I just want to know about sixth form applications - how long is it possible to have accepted two applications for? There are two sixth forms I am uncertain about, I like them both for different reasons, and I would like to accept both. I was just wondering if anyone knows how long I can keep both on hold for?

Thanks
Original post by Skitee
Hi all, I'm 15, in my final year of Secondary Schooling and going into college/sixth form in September. I say "Secondary Schooling" rather than "Secondary School" as I have been homeschooled all my life until now, which makes me rather nervous about going into College, but I really am looking forward to it.

I don't know whether this is the best place to post this question (if somewhere else please direct me) but I just want to know about sixth form applications - how long is it possible to have accepted two applications for? There are two sixth forms I am uncertain about, I like them both for different reasons, and I would like to accept both. I was just wondering if anyone knows how long I can keep both on hold for?

Thanks

Welcome to TSR.
Reply 2
Welcome :biggrin:
Original post by Skitee

Thanks

Firstly, welcome to TSR :biggrin:

Tbh, not sure of this situation, as for me I applied to 2 colleges. But once I got an offer from the one, I just cancelled my application to the other. But I presume not long? Because the one college was inviting me to an interview and wanted to know my response etc. If you're not sure, I'd suggest asking one of your teachers or maybe emailing the college for further inquiries?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending