Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

University Transfer Info for re-application of finance watch

    • Thread Starter


    I'm a First Year Undergrad studying away from home but I want to transfer to another University and to live back with my parents starting September 2013. My transfer will not be confirmed until July 2013 however and so I'm not sure how to fill in my application. Do I re-apply with intentions of living back at home and going to another Uni? Or I re-apply with staying at my current Uni in case my transfer fails?

    Also, if I live at home in Kent but go to Uni in London, will I receive a greater maintenance loan because I'd be studying in London or will it be the norm because I'll be living in Kent?

    Lastly, I've been trying to ring you for weeks and the call has failed every time. Could you please give me a number that works?

    Thank you.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.