Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, anybody know an easy way to find past exam papers and mark schemes for igcse english? Any idea which anthology came up last year? I guess it may not get repeated this year?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure of the actual link, you might have to do a bit of digging on the edexcel website and google but i'm sitting IGCSE english lit and language in may/june and i found a LOAD of old papers, dating back to 2005 on the Edexcel IGCSE website.
    Good luck with yours!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing mine in May 2013, finding it hard as I did my exams in 1987 (I'm old!) but resitting as need a higher grade for the qualification and career change I'm about to embark on. As such any help with finding good study guides is appreciated. I don't have long but have been told it should be feasible to do without too much effort given my background.... I'm seriously doubting it as structure and appreciation of terminology have long since surpassed me due to being in a working environment where these things go out of the window! Human Resources never required an appreciation of adjectives, ellipsis, third person etc.... I'm stumped now as to how to proceed. HELP :eek:

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.