Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    On the bio exam, I messed up two answers. For one, I wrote next to the lines of the question ( within the margin) but not next to the answer space, "Answer on additional space" and for the other one, put the notification in a blank space on the side, next to the edge of the answer lines. Would they notice it? On the additional space, I didn't leave lines between the answers but put the q no. in the space provided. I seperated the answer with a line though. I'm really worried. And on question some of my words were just above the bar code at the bottom.

ReputationRep:
    If its any help, in my geography exam last year I had filled the 'extra space' lines in a lot of the questions but just carried on writing on the blank page underneath but within the margin! I was worried that it wouldn't get marked, as I had done it on several questions instead of putting it in an extra answer booklet! But I ended up getting Full UMS so it can't have mattered! Hope this helps, don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nothepreacher)
    On the bio exam, I messed up two answers. For one, I wrote next to the lines of the question ( within the margin) but not next to the answer space, "Answer on additional space" and for the other one, put the notification in a blank space on the side, next to the edge of the answer lines. Would they notice it? On the additional space, I didn't leave lines between the answers but put the q no. in the space provided. I seperated the answer with a line though. I'm really worried. And on question some of my words were just above the bar code at the bottom.
    My economics teacher used to mark exam scripts, as long as its within the little half square markers that signify which bit is scanned the examiners will mark it

ReputationRep:
    My bio teacher told me they're looking to give you marks, so will try to mark it as much as possible. Most examiners are quite nice.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not worried now because guess what, I got full ums on that paper!!

ReputationRep:
    Hah, congrats!!!! You had nothing to worry about, after all...

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.