The Student Room Group

Would the examiner notice this?

On the bio exam, I messed up two answers. For one, I wrote next to the lines of the question ( within the margin) but not next to the answer space, "Answer on additional space" and for the other one, put the notification in a blank space on the side, next to the edge of the answer lines. Would they notice it? On the additional space, I didn't leave lines between the answers but put the q no. in the space provided. I seperated the answer with a line though. I'm really worried. And on question some of my words were just above the bar code at the bottom.
Reply 1
If its any help, in my geography exam last year I had filled the 'extra space' lines in a lot of the questions but just carried on writing on the blank page underneath but within the margin! I was worried that it wouldn't get marked, as I had done it on several questions instead of putting it in an extra answer booklet! But I ended up getting Full UMS so it can't have mattered! Hope this helps, don't worry.
Reply 2
Original post by nothepreacher
On the bio exam, I messed up two answers. For one, I wrote next to the lines of the question ( within the margin) but not next to the answer space, "Answer on additional space" and for the other one, put the notification in a blank space on the side, next to the edge of the answer lines. Would they notice it? On the additional space, I didn't leave lines between the answers but put the q no. in the space provided. I seperated the answer with a line though. I'm really worried. And on question some of my words were just above the bar code at the bottom.

My economics teacher used to mark exam scripts, as long as its within the little half square markers that signify which bit is scanned the examiners will mark it
Reply 3
My bio teacher told me they're looking to give you marks, so will try to mark it as much as possible. Most examiners are quite nice.
I'm not worried now because guess what, I got full ums on that paper!!
Reply 5
Hah, congrats!!!! You had nothing to worry about, after all... :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest