Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Elizabeth Windsor on Twitter Watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen this hilarious mock profile of The Queen. I just had to share her account on TSR. I have followed her. https://twitter.com/Queen_UK "On the Throne. On the Gin. Online."

March 1:

Text from George Osborne: "Pinch, punch, first of the month and no returns! BOOM! LOLZ!" What an absolute idiot.

ReputationRep:
    March 3:

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on the phone. Says one's bullying him. Trust one, you'll know when one's bullying you, al-Assad. #RAF

ReputationRep:
    I follow her! I think it's funny. The person who is behind the account tweeted funny things during the Diamond Jubilee and always comments on the news

ReputationRep:
    'It's thought Justin Bieber was booed for arriving on stage late last night. He was in fact booed for arriving on stage at all.'

ReputationRep:
    "Just found out North Korea has blocked one on Twitter. That's the very final straw." #RAF

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.