Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WesleyT)
    1. Chemical Engineering MEng
    2. AAA
    3. University of Surrey
    4. I hope I get my grades!!
    5. I don't live in London at the moment.
    SAME except imperial for insurance rather than Surrey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeriouslySmart)
    SAME except imperial for insurance rather than Surrey.
    Isn't it pointless to put Imperial as insurance as their entry req for Chemeng are higher? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KD35)
    Isn't it pointless to put Imperial as insurance as their entry req for Chemeng are higher? :confused:
    I'm doing a different course at Imperial, though it still is pointless because that other course has the same entry requirement as that for UCL xD

ReputationRep:
    1. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
    2. Unconditional(got my grades, yay)
    3. (Does it matter now?)
    4. -
    5. Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leannesagoodman)
    Can someone explain why lmartynofficial was negged?
    Probably by mistake, I haven't worked out how to un-neg, if you do it by mistake.

ReputationRep:
    Portico status changed to "Currently being processed by Admissions".
    2 weeks ago, was told by PG Director that "my application was successful and that they will recommend to UCL Admissions to issue me an offer to join in Sep 2013". What's your take on this guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aligajani)
    Portico status changed to "Currently being processed by Admissions".
    2 weeks ago, was told by PG Director that "my application was successful and that they will recommend to UCL Admissions to issue me an offer to join in Sep 2013". What's your take on this guys
    don't even really bother with portico until you get it. Its useless atm, mine said still in progress for a while even after I got my offer so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jarasta)
    don't even really bother with portico until you get it. Its useless atm, mine said still in progress for a while even after I got my offer so.
    What should I do then? The Programme Director already sent me an email saying that I have asked UCL Admissions to issue you with an offer to join us in September, subject to a final review by UCL Admissions. Does that mean I am already in with a UC offer and just yet to accept it on Portico?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubik)
    Probably by mistake, I haven't worked out how to un-neg, if you do it by mistake.
    I would believe it if it was one neg, but not 3. But that's some people on TSR for you, they will neg you for no reason, envy, or just because you disagree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aligajani)
    What should I do then? The Programme Director already sent me an email saying that I have asked UCL Admissions to issue you with an offer to join us in September, subject to a final review by UCL Admissions. Does that mean I am already in with a UC offer and just yet to accept it on Portico?
    I'd just wait for portico to change then do that. It may just mean you have the offer, but its not been processed yet and changed on portico. I'm guessing you didn't apply via UCAS.
    If it takes too long, it may be worth contacting them.

ReputationRep:
    Sure, thanks for your reply. Much appreciate your prompt responses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leannesagoodman)
    Can someone explain why lmartynofficial was negged?
    Maybe people find it annoying that someone who already speaks Dutch is going to UCL to study Dutch? It feels like cheating to me.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Uploaded evidence of my qualifications to Portico on Monday evening. Emailed law admissions also. No change yet! Stressed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasty)
    Uploaded evidence of my qualifications to Portico on Monday evening. Emailed law admissions also. No change yet! Stressed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do we actually have to do that? I got an email about that but there was nothing I had to update on Portico.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KD35)
    Do we actually have to do that? I got an email about that but there was nothing I had to update on Portico.
    I went in to Verification and Upload. Am not doing A-levels so results aren't sent to them through UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasty)
    I went in to Verification and Upload. Am not doing A-levels so results aren't sent to them through UCAS.
    I waited 3 days for them to answer/change my status after I uploaded my results
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heyhaihello)
    I waited 3 days for them to answer/change my status after I uploaded my results
    Four now!

Stress!

Think my emails are going into the abyss this week. No one is replying!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasty)
    Four now!

Stress!

Think my emails are going into the abyss this week. No one is replying!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Updated on track.

Currently being processed by admissions!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isklar)
    Maybe people find it annoying that someone who already speaks Dutch is going to UCL to study Dutch? It feels like cheating to me.
    Oooh, fair enough. I see your point. I guess it's like people who do GCSEs in their first language.

ReputationRep:
    1. Jewish History
    2. ABB
    3. University of Westminster, BBC
    4. Maybe. No idea. Hopefully!
    5. No, but I've visited it loads and love it!
    Anyone else here applied to the Department of Hebrew and Jewish studies?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.