Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

How do Labour go about getting a majority in 2015? Watch

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I don't think they need to do anything, the Government seem to be doing the job for them.

Alternatively... http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/g...mpaign-posters

ReputationRep:
    Winning the marginals in 'middle England'

ReputationRep:
    Replace Ed Miliband and most of the front bench.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    Replace Ed Miliband and most of the front bench.
    And get someone who appeals to the electorate

ReputationRep:
    Hey look I don't actually care, I just wanted to start a thread with a post everyone would agree with so I could get rep and green green gems....so rep plz.

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao.

ReputationRep:
    New PR department

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuy117)
    Hey look I don't actually care, I just wanted to start a thread with a post everyone would agree with so I could get rep and green green gems....so rep plz.
    That's the TSR equivalent of most Labour policy anyway. How apt.

ReputationRep:
    Well, where is my rep?!

ReputationRep:
    that broadcast was embarrassing UKIP really are shaking things up and about time to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ace123)
    that broadcast was embarrassing UKIP really are shaking things up and about time to
    The last one was a biography of their Leader who does not appeal to the electorate

ReputationRep:
    Labour will win. The Tories will need to be 8% ahead of Labour just to get a majority of 1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Labour will win. The Tories will need to be 8% ahead of Labour just to get a majority of 1.
    It is too hard to tell and I would not rule out another balanced parliament where no one has a majority

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsie)
    It is too hard to tell and I would not rule out another balanced parliament where no one has a majority
    I don't think Clegg or the Lib Dems will be in a position to make that decision again. The win in Eastleigh doesn't change anything.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Clegg or the Lib Dems will be in a position to make that decision again. The win in Eastleigh doesn't change anything.
    I do not know what will happen in 2015

ReputationRep:
    Do Nothing. At the moment, the LibDems are not being viewed favourably over Tuition Fees, and the U Turning Tories and their cabinet members eg. Gove are unlikely to be popular with voters.

If there was an election tommorow, I'd say Labour would comfortably win, with UKIP and the Conservatives scrapping it out for second place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsie)
    I do not know what will happen in 2015
    Neither do I, it is just a guess. Feel free to quote my last post if I am wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Neither do I, it is just a guess. Feel free to quote this if I am wrong.
    Your right, it is hypothetical at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuy117)
    To be honest, I don't think they need to do anything, the Government seem to be doing the job for them.

Alternatively... http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/g...mpaign-posters
    Or borrow even more money and give it away to the masses with a wreckless abandon for the future......It's what tthey tend to do.

ReputationRep:
    Replace Ed with Dave.. Brand the Labour party as a party meeting the needs of the neglected, rather than competing with what the conservative party have had for years.. And stop focussing on trade unions, why would you let trade unions rule you when the public despise them.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
General election 2017 on TSR
Register to vote

Registering to vote?

Check out our guide for everything you need to know

Manifesto snapshots

Manifesto Snapshots

All you need to know about the 2017 party manifestos

Party Leader questions

Party Leader Q&A

Ask political party leaders your questions

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.