Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I'm going to start an Access to Social work course soon so I can commence my study in September 2014. I have researched Universities and I think I would like to study at either Birmingham City, Lincoln, Hull, Brighton or Nottingham/Nottingham Trent. I have in the past done some overseas volunteering in a social work capacity but I am struggling to find places in the UK to gain experience. When I finish my degree I want to work in either Child protection or within an Adoption/Foster Agency so I have been looking for experience with young people.

    Does anybody have any tips or suggestions on how to boost my work experience?

Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.