Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I've got 3 AS qualifications in ICT, Geology and Maths (A, B, D respectively), a Level 2 Certificate in Functional Skills (equivalent to 10 tariff points), and I am current doing a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Animal Management (equivalent to three A2s as far as points go at the very least)

Looking at what universities to apply for, I realised quite quickly that I didn't have much of a clue what courses I could actually look to apply for.
    I know I can read Zoology, and Biovetinary science at some establishments.

What other courses might I be able to apply for that I haven't already considered?

Thanks
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    What kind of careers are you interested in? Do you want something to do with research (possibly involving an animal's nutrition, environment etc) or are you looking for more "hand on" animal careers instead?

ReputationRep:
    If possibly, I'd like to know as many of the courses available as possible to help make a choice.
    In my mind, zoology has always been a firm option though, but I would rather know what I can do
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    You can find a long list of courses via the UCAS website. No one here is going to write out a long list for you; it's up to you to do your own research as there are a lot of degrees out there. If you want opinions on a particular course, then post on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks anyway, but my point was I've done research and short of going through every single category myself I can't think of any other places to look
    Was hoping there might be someone who has the knowledge to hand and wouldn't mind writing down a course title...not expecting a comprehensive report.
    If applicable admin can close thread or whatever, I'll look elsewhere for help

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.