The Student Room Group

Boys curvy girls with boobs and a bum or skinny girls with neither

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Girl on the right probably has the same body fat as the one on the left. Just more toned, healthy looking, muscular. Basically every good adjective you could find. That set of legs and ass didn't happen by accident - its the result of looking after your health.

Personally, I don't believe in thin and fat figures. There are figures which are the result of looking after yourself and figures which are a result of not looking after yourself. Overweight girls who don't look after themselves don't look attractive, neither do skinny girls who don't eat anything.
Original post by Anonymous
thankyou for answering the question maybe if you have nothing nice to say shut up?

Actually no:smile: when you ask ppl **** on the internet, that's what you get.
Bye fatty :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by elitemodella
Actually no:smile: when you ask ppl **** on the internet, that's what you get.
Bye fatty :smile:

goodbye im sure your go far in life being nasty :smile: might be fat but atleast im not a bitch
Reply 63
Original post by Popppppy
The girl on the right is still really skinny, she just doesn't look it next to the ridiculously skinny girl on the left.

I'm a size 10 and I do not come close to having a thigh gap.

i think it depends on bone structure/leg shape tbh... i am size 10 but my bum/thighs sometimes mean i have to go size 12 depending on the shop.... but i still have a gap between my legs.
goodbye im sure your go far in life being nasty :smile: might be fat but atleast im not a bitch

Ur right I will :biggrin:
Reply 65
Ur right I will :biggrin:

its a shame your so thick and ignorent I can loose weight Your stuck with that terrible personality which really wont get you far in life, BYE!
its a shame your so thick and ignorent I can loose weight Your stuck with that terrible personality which really wont get you far in life, BYE!

What the hell, ur stupid mouth is still yabbering?! Shut the **** up, stupid bitch. Lmao, my attitude depends on who im conversing with and I can tell you are a insecure, worthless piece of **** therefore I will treat you accordingly.
After you do whatever u feel u need to do, since u need to post on a forum to get the approval of others, GO JUMP IN A WELL! U TOO UGLY TO BE TALKING TO ME.
plz BE GONE, I will entertain you no longer.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 67
What the hell, ur stupid mouth is still yabbering?! Shut the **** up, stupid bitch. Lmao, my attitude depends on who im conversing with and I can tell you are a insecure, worthless piece of **** therefore I will treat you accordingly.
After you do whatever u feel u need to do, since u need to post on a forum to get the approval of others, GO JUMP IN A WELL! U TOO UGLY TO BE TALKING TO ME.

The fact that you felt to use such vile nasty language and have taken such a severe dislike to me without even knowing me that you tell me to go jump in a well? thats mature how old are you 14.

Im not insecure I can see that your pretty thick and lack the capacity to understand most things I was asking what body type is prefered.

If anybody is insecure its you due you torent of abuse it doesnt sound like a person whose happy in life, clearly you have a few issues. Maybe I asked a question on an internet forum but I dont need to insult and bully people who I dont know, karma is a bitch my love and one day your be at the tail end of somebody being disgusting about you. I dont need the approvel I wanted the opinion theres a difference however yours wasnt an opinion yours was a bullying disgusting insult. Were you dragged up because the language you use is horrible is your brain so small you couldnt think of any other insult but to refer to me as a fatty a bitch ugly and tell me to jump in a well, also its spelt 'please' not 'plz'

You havent even seen me to state that im uglier than you even if I am I dont really care because atleast imnot full of **** that I instigate that im beautiful.

As for me not being pretty enough to talk to you, you know they always say theres somebody better than you in life in every aspect?? yeah that better person is me so thankyou for motivating me to better my life even further than it is

Good luck in the 11 plus you little girl and while your at it why dont you wash that dirty little mouth of yours out with soap, im not even goig to reply to you again as really I feel so so so sorry for you being so pathetic and angry. I wrote on here about something I was insecure about but now I realise there are people with far worse problems than me being a bitter cow must be difficult poor you
Reply 68

I'm sorry. Since when did anything require language like that. I put my opinion of the original post, which was that it was offensive to anyone bigger than a size 8, but no opinion warrants for the use of language like that.

I don't entirely understand why anyone would feel the need to post stuff like that. It just reflects really badly on you, and makes you look like a complete cow and really quite uneducated. No, I don't really agree with the original post, but no-one deserves comments like that...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by KC003
I'm sorry. Since when did anything require language like that. I put my opinion of the original post, which was that it was offensive to anyone bigger than a size 8, but no opinion warrants for the use of language like that.

I don't entirely understand why anyone would feel the need to post stuff like that. It just reflects really badly on you, and makes you look like a complete cow and really quite uneducated. No, I don't really agree with the original post, but no-one deserves comments like that...

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I reread my post and I totally agree and understand how it could come across offensivea nd im sorry as it wasnt my intention at all but I can see how it would offend somebody im sorry I have I really really didnt mean too actually all these comments have made me realised im being silly about something trival and to grow up!
Reply 70
And I reread my post and I totally agree and understand how it could come across offensivea nd im sorry as it wasnt my intention at all but I can see how it would offend somebody im sorry I have I really really didnt mean too actually all these comments have made me realised im being silly about something trival and to grow up!

I wouldn't worry. Everyone says things that come across badly. But it definitely didn't warrant the sort of rubbish that certain people have commented.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Original post by Mel1215
Why does everyone obsess over what men think of them? I get that everyone has insecurities but its gonna be hard for a man to find you attractive if you can't find yourself attractive first.

If you don't like something about yourself, change it.

If you want to be physically attractive to men then wouldn't it make sense to consider what they want?

It's not rocket science.

And to answer the OP's question. Big boobs and curvy is always a bonus but my ideal is petite with some boob and curves as a bonus. And by curves I'm not talking new age curvy (aka fat), but slim with shape.
(edited 11 years ago)
size 10 is boarderline fatty.
Reply 73
Original post by Regent
If you want to be physically attractive to men then wouldn't it make sense to consider what they want?

It's not rocket science.

And to answer the OP's question. Big boobs and curvy is always a bonus but my ideal is petite with some boob and curves as a bonus. And by curves I'm not talking new age curvy (aka fat), but slim with shape.

Considering what men find attractive is all well and good - but as I said, to obsess over what men find attractive isn't good. There are countless threads over women needing men's opinions of what type of figure is attractive and what isn't, when they are quite capable of looking in the mirror and making their minds up themselves and gaining a bit of self confidence before basing everything on what they believe men want.

Now, that's hardly rocket science is it?
Reply 74
I think when the OP said DD boobs she could be telling the truth...I'm a size 8/10 and went to a bra fitting to be told I have DD, and have several bras in that size which fit perfectly. But let me tell you, my boobs are small, with no bra on they look like maybe a B, or a C tops. So DD doesn't always mean big boobs really.
Reply 75
Original post by Mel1215
Considering what men find attractive is all well and good - but as I said, to obsess over what men find attractive isn't good. There are countless threads over women needing men's opinions of what type of figure is attractive and what isn't, when they are quite capable of looking in the mirror and making their minds up themselves and gaining a bit of self confidence before basing everything on what they believe men want.

Now, that's hardly rocket science is it?

So if I'm a 20 stone slob who looks in the mirror and likes what I see then I shouldn't bother considering what women find attractive? And if they don't like me then damn those superficial people!

Right?

Flawless logic there Mel.
Reply 76
Original post by Regent
So if I'm a 20 stone slob who looks in the mirror and likes what I see then I shouldn't bother considering what women find attractive? And if they don't like me then damn those superficial people!

Right?

Flawless logic there Mel.

I've already said though - Considering what men/women find attractive is fine IMO... Its when people begin to become obsessed over it that it isn't fine?
Reply 77
Original post by Mel1215
I've already said though - Considering what men/women find attractive is fine IMO... Its when people begin to become obsessed over it that it isn't fine?

Sounds reasonable.

As long as that doesn't become an excuse to get fat and then complain about how 'superficial' men are because they don't get as much attention anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending