Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Look at this pic of my sore ankle please and advice me what to do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My ankle has been hurting for the last 4 hours , I was walking down the campus steps before and as I came off the last step I sort of twisted my ankle think I twisted my ankle , it still hurts, any reason to what has happened and will it be painful to fix and would I have to have surgery, thank you ??

double click twice with mouse to enlarge

Name:  1341183741314 (1).jpg
Views: 189
Size:  10.5 KBName:  1341183741314 (1).jpg
Size:  10.5 KB
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Just go to the doctors, probably the best option

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meehogg)
    Just go to the doctors, probably the best option

do you think he might tell me to go to the hospital and will they tell me to have an operation?

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't look like there's anything wrong with it, which it won't if its just twisted, Its not swollen or anything so there's no bone or muscle damage. It will heal itself within a week or two... Just get something like this: http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/prosp...rt_1_2621.html It will help support it.

ReputationRep:
    go to a doctor?

ReputationRep:
    When I twisted my knee it only took 20 mins before it ballooned so if your ankle is still a normal size 4 hours on I think you haven't twisted it. I don't think you will need to go to hospital or a doctor unless it continues for a week or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabloomybuzz)
    Doesn't look like there's anything wrong with it, which it won't if its just twisted, Its not swollen or anything so there's no bone or muscle damage. It will heal itself within a week or two... Just get something like this: http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/prosp...rt_1_2621.html It will help support it.

did you double click to enlarge the picture? cheers

ReputationRep:
    Probably not. It's probably just a bit sprained. Wouldn't hurt to go to your GP about it if it is bothering you though. They will keep you right!

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were a 35 year old woman with a step daughter and working at min wage. I just saw your other thread
    Anon please or delete as I think I know people on here

I am 35, have been with my husband for 11 years, married for 8. I have no kids of my own but he has three, the 2 oldest have left home and have their own lives, the youngest, Stephanie still lives with me, the husband and the dog.

Steph received her G.C.S.E. grades last year and I was secretly hoping she'd gain some pretty ****ty grades, like e's and f's.
    She came back and announced she had A* and B's. I smiley faced congratulated her but I was secretly upset. The thought of her being more of a success than me, earning more money and what av ya.

I love the girl, she has been like a daughter to me but I would sooner she had left school and worked min wage for ever, she could still have been happy and I would have been for her as well.

I left school with okay g.c.s..e, think I got 6 grades from C- E, i worked min wage for last 14 years.
    Now she suddenly started mentioning going to Uni and studying to become a Lawyer. My heart skipped a beat, It really upset me, I know lawyers earn a lot of money and I don't want her looking down on me, she is a nice girl and I don't want her turning into a snob.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Small benny)
    did you double click to enlarge the picture? cheers
    Yes, to look at, there's nothing wrong with it

(Original post by heirloom)
    I thought you were a 35 year old woman with a step daughter and working at min wage. I just saw your other thread
    Anon please or delete as I think I know people on here

I am 35, have been with my husband for 11 years, married for 8. I have no kids of my own but he has three, the 2 oldest have left home and have their own lives, the youngest, Stephanie still lives with me, the husband and the dog.

Steph received her G.C.S.E. grades last year and I was secretly hoping she'd gain some pretty ****ty grades, like e's and f's.
    She came back and announced she had A* and B's. I smiley faced congratulated her but I was secretly upset. The thought of her being more of a success than me, earning more money and what av ya.

I love the girl, she has been like a daughter to me but I would sooner she had left school and worked min wage for ever, she could still have been happy and I would have been for her as well.

I left school with okay g.c.s..e, think I got 6 grades from C- E, i worked min wage for last 14 years.
    Now she suddenly started mentioning going to Uni and studying to become a Lawyer. My heart skipped a beat, It really upset me, I know lawyers earn a lot of money and I don't want her looking down on me, she is a nice girl and I don't want her turning into a snob.
    It doesn't actually say they're a woman...

ReputationRep:
    My ankle has been hurting for the last 4 hours , I was walking down the campus steps before and as I came off the last step I sort of twisted my ankle think I twisted my ankle , it still hurts, any reason to what has happened and will it be painful to fix and would I have to have surgery, thank you ??

double click twice with mouse to enlarge

Name:  1341183741314 (1).jpg
Size:  10.5 KBName:  1341183741314 (1).jpg
Size:  10.5 KB
    Stop trolling. Your "husband" would be angry if he found out.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, to look at, there's nothing wrong with it

It doesn't actually say they're a woman...
    It says that they have been with their husband for 11 years. Even if they are a man the thread says that they earn minimum wage and don't want the step daughter to go to uni and become better paid. So why would he be at a uni campus if he didn't go to uni as according to the other thread??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heirloom)
    It says that they have been with their husband for 11 years. Even if they are a man the thread says that they earn minimum wage and don't want the step daughter to go to uni and become better paid. So why would he be at a uni campus if he didn't go to uni as according to the other thread??
    Fair point... skipped over that. I think it probably is troll but I'm playing devil's advocate here...

ReputationRep:
    Fair point... skipped over that. I think it probably is troll but I'm playing devil's advocate here...

I was at the uni campus picking up a Uni book for my step daughter, I hurt my ankle stepping off the last step

ReputationRep:
    I was at the uni campus picking up a Uni book for my step daughter, I hurt my ankle stepping off the last step
    Picking up a uni book. Loool.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.