Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I was just wondering if anyone else had received an offer from Edinburgh Uni for the MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-Reg)?

I thought it would take a little longer then it did and received an e-mail Friday! Did anyone have any interviews from there?

Look forward to responses!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Yeh i was offered a place at the same time. I didn't have an interview for the University though, did you? Are you accepting the offer?

ReputationRep:
    I'm unsure yet as I would prefer a place a little further south! Having a think about it. How about yourself?
    I didn't have an interview there no, which surprised me as they offered me the place!

Have you applied elsewhere? & if you are, have you heard anything else back?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I've applied for msc physio at Birmingham mmu Leeds and York! I applied last year and didn't get any offers only reserve list for mmu! I have done work experience in nhs, private setting, community a nursing home, special school for disabled children and I work in care! Iv got a 2:1 in exercise science. Any advice for interview? I don't know where I am going wrong hope I get an offer for 2014 intake

ReputationRep:
    I have received an offer from Kings, anybody else heard back from there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer at st George's for the msc pre registration course for sept! Was wondering if anyone else has heard back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I have an offer for St. Georges too Are you accepting your offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sah33)
    Yes, I have an offer for St. Georges too Are you accepting your offer?
    I have already accepted it! Although I just have to complete an anatomy and phys course before aug! Clearly did rubbish on the test ha! Are you accepting your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting to hear back from Southampton before I decide. Yeah I'd have to do the anatomy and phys course too. Should have recapped A level biology before the test! Are you gonna live in postgrad halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sah33)
    I'm waiting to hear back from Southampton before I decide. Yeah I'd have to do the anatomy and phys course too. Should have recapped A level biology before the test! Are you gonna live in postgrad halls?
    It wasn't something I recon I could have revised for! When should you here from Southampton? I'm not sure about living yet probably will try get a shared house, don't think there's much chance of getting a place In halls!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I doubt it would have made any difference! In about a week's time I think. I haven't really looked into accommodation too, but I guess I'll have to soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sah33)
    Yeah, I doubt it would have made any difference! In about a week's time I think. I haven't really looked into accommodation too, but I guess I'll have to soon.
    Ah not long! Is Southampton your first choice? I need to look into accommodation but will probably start seriously looking in July!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure really. I liked them both, but Southampton is a January start which suits me a lot better. Was St. Georges your first choice? I can't believe how few people they all take, was really shocked to get an offer!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah George's is my first! I couldn't believe I got an offer! I just need to do this course which isn't too hard, it's a level difficultly! I just need to get round to doing it! Ha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.