Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm coming to Birmingham City Uni this October to study Learning Disability Nursing and I was wondering what is the best accomodation to choose to live in???

In the City south campus (Edgebaston)

ReputationRep:
    hi , i will come to Birmingham City University in Sept. 2013 to study Msc in Management ........ I am wondering also about how can i get the best accomodation but maybe I will rent at BCU Accomodation....

where are you from ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazem-Refaey)
    hi , i will come to Birmingham City University in Sept. 2013 to study Msc in Management ........ I am wondering also about how can i get the best accomodation but maybe I will rent at BCU Accomodation....

where are you from ?
    I'm from Coventry

ReputationRep:
    Dear Sarah, I don't know Coventry , where is it ?

it's in Europe or Latin America ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazem-Refaey)
    Dear Sarah, I don't know Coventry , where is it ?

it's in Europe or Latin America ?
    It's in England, it is the city right next to Birmingham, takes about 20 minutes on the train.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.