Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    royal navy submariner

Hello,

Just wonderd if anyone with past experiance new how the RN recruit for the submarine service?

I know its a small unit so recruitment doesnt happen to often, however i heard they were opeing appliacations for a 2014/2015 start?

Also if i know the role i want to apply for now, is it possible for me to plan now?

Great help!

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Your best bet is giving your local RN Careers office a ring for any question if you haven't got an answer on here. You can call them about small trivia on the joining process etc, it doesn't commit you to anything so don't worry.

All the best

ReputationRep:
    Do you wanna serve at the Vanguard class SSNB or the Fast-Attack Astute class submarine?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.