Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    So I'm in my first year at college and I really want to go into a school leavers program to become a chartered accountant.
    BDO & KPMG both have AAB Requirement's while PwC has BBC requirement's. They all have a B in Maths & English Language GCSE as requirement's.
    While I'm definitely able to get AAB in my 3 A Level's (Accounting; Economics & Business Studies) and I also got an A* at Math's GCSE. I only got a C in English Language (Although I got a B in English Literature). Does anyone have any insight into these program's? Do you think they will consider a candidate who meets the A Level requirement's but just falls short of the two GCSE Requirement's?

ReputationRep:
    It is really important most universities set that as the bare minimum you need to get in

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs aren't as significant as the a-levels. That is unless the university course specifically outlines the bare minimum for you to enroll on the course.

I wouldn't worry, if you're expecting AAB you should get in just fine. I have a C as well, it's no worry!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.