Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Would you find it a turn-off if a girl liked football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurenx123x)
    Basically, i do. I support Chelsea, play Centreback and love Fifa/FM. Sometimes people act like its a turn off and that i'm 'butch', so i just wondered what the majority thought of girls interested in football. i've seen a variety of responses but i just wondered: would it bother you if a girl (or your girlfriend etc) really liked football?
    You are very pretty. That settles everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    Glad to know you remember the days before the Russian billionaire. I wonder how many Man U supporters remember the manager before Sir Alex Ferguson.
    Or indeed how many Swansea fans were there before Michu and their relatively current success.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    Glad to know you remember the days before the Russian billionaire. I wonder how many Man U supporters remember the manager before Sir Alex Ferguson.
    Good question. Bet they'll all say sir matt busby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juichiro)
    You are very pretty. That settles everything.
    I wish- but thank you! Haha.

I'll need to work out your team of choice before complimenting you

ReputationRep:
    How dare you. Nothing wrong with Chelsea.
    :eek: Everything is wrong with Chelsea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dorito)
    Such as?

ReputationRep:
    I had one boyfriend split up with me because i kept picking football over him. Usually you hear it as the other way round with the girlfriend splitting up with the boyfriend for him making football a priority... Football takes up a big chunk of my life, if the guy doesn't like it then that's his problem!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ra-ra-ra)
    I had one boyfriend split up with me because i kept picking football over him. Usually you hear it as the other way round with the girlfriend splitting up with the boyfriend for him making football a priority... Football takes up a big chunk of my life, if the guy doesn't like it then that's his problem!
    Where are all you girls!!!

ReputationRep:
    Such as?
    The way it's run.
    The owner.
    The fans misdirected 'protest' towards Benitez.
    The fact Benitez will be the only manager since Hiddink to see out his contract.
    Ridiculous levels of player power.
    Delusions of grandeur.
    Plastic flags.

Sacking good manager after good manager doesn't seem to be working which leads me to believe the manager isn't the problem. Roman may have bought you a few trophies but he's sold your soul.

ReputationRep:
    Basically, i do. I support Chelsea, play Centreback and love Fifa/FM. Sometimes people act like its a turn off and that i'm 'butch', so i just wondered what the majority thought of girls interested in football. i've seen a variety of responses but i just wondered: would it bother you if a girl (or your girlfriend etc) really liked football?
    Not going to lie, that's cool. If they are calling you lesbo for that I guess that either they agree with me or they dont like football.

Since when did girls play football manager??? I don't know any Don't suppose you could give an idea of the scale of the affection for football by giving your football manager game time. I'd never talk about my game time in public domain myself, so if you want pm me!

ReputationRep:
    You're right, their trophy cabinet can't rival Accrington's.

ReputationRep:
    The way it's run.
    The owner.
    The fact Benitez will be the only manager since Hiddink to see out his contract.
    Delusions of grandeur.
    Plastic flags.

Sacking good manager after good manager doesn't seem to be working which leads me to believe the manager isn't the problem. Roman may have bought you a few trophies but he's sold your soul.
    The way we are run doesn't affect your club, neither does the protest, nor does our player power or the 'flags' you claim exist, that, for the record, i have never seen upon attending a match.

He didn't 'BUY' us trophies, we won trophies before him and continue to.

ReputationRep:
    I support Chelsea and love FM.
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    No, aslong as they aren't better than me at fifa, however unlikely it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Where are all you girls!!!
    Haha, i don't need the whole flowers, chocolates and what have you, take me to a football match, even if it's to watch someone like my dear rivals Chester City, and i would be happy with that!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I would hate it. Purely because I hate football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenforever)
    Not going to lie, that's cool. If they are calling you lesbo for that I guess that either they agree with me or they dont like football.

Since when did girls play football manager??? I don't know any Don't suppose you could give an idea of the scale of the affection for football by giving your football manager game time. I'd never talk about my game time in public domain myself, so if you want pm me!
    I'll tell my game time in public. I spend an average of 5 hours a day on it.

ReputationRep:
    The way it's run.
    The owner.
    Delusions of grandeur.
    Plastic flags.

Could be worse I guess. Could be sponsored by a money laundering institution.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't necessarily find it a turn off. But I hate football so if a girl liked it I wouldn't want to hear about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ra-ra-ra)
    Haha, i don't need the whole flowers, chocolates and what have you, take me to a football match, even if it's to watch someone like my dear rivals Chester City, and i would be happy with that!
    Wow, that's amazing. I've found my wife. Seriously I love watching football. Whether it be at home, at the pub, at a mates, at the stadium football is ridiculously addictive. I'm a bit too passionate about it in fact(I blame fm)

If that girl was good at fifa too that'll top the lot(since 95% of men are crap at the game already), you've found a special one.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.